Skip to main content

My first Mixcloud post

Last week I had the pleasure of playing an electronic dance set for my friend, Gabrielle Riel, to celebrate her 12th RezDay in Second Life.

I mixed the entire set using cue points in RadioDJ, and had a lot of fun doing so!

If you missed Gabi's party, you can still listen to my set on Mixcloud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RezDay #4

Once again it is time to celebrate the day Prudence was "born" in Second Life.  I admit, I am not feeling very celebratory this year.  The past year of my First Life has been so challenging, to say the least, that throwing a virtual party in SL feels more like a chore than a celebration. I no longer "live" in a region where an annual hurricane coincided with my RezDay.  While that was never a problem for me, it did limit my options for parties.  This year I have my own venue, The Lair, in Rosehaven, as well as a nice parcel next door.  I've considered hosting a party at The Lair, but I am leaning more toward a summer aquatic theme and have begun decorating my home parcel for a "swim" party. On Sunday, August 19, beginning at noon SLT, my friends are welcome to drop by to play in the water with me.    Mer and other aquatic avatars are encouraged, but not required. Swimwear should be appropriate for a moderate region.   I may pre...

Sturgeon Moon Howl

I have no special theme for the Howl this month. Please join me for some classic "goth" tunes and good company. Friday, August 24 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm SLT (there is no Noon event this month) 80s and 90s post-punk/coldwave/darkwave The Lair, in Rosehaven (Second Life). Fantasy or Goth attire from any era is encouraged. When in doubt, wear Black! SLURL:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosehaven%20Sanctuary/130/105/25

The Temple - Anniversary Retrospective

Please join me this Thursday, September 14, from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Pacific Time and SLT at The Temple in Rosehaven. To celebrate my one year anniversary at The Temple I will present a retrospective of the sets I've played there over the past year, with at least one piece of music from each set, in chronological order: World Dance-Eastern, Gypsy, My Mom's Faves, Strings Attached, Latin, Celtic Fusion, 80s New Wave, Darkwave, Trip Hop, World Dance Mix, Summer of Love (60s), and Funk-R&B. Recommended attire: Festive and eclectic. The Temple, Rosehaven, Second Life