I will present music from 1967 to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the "Summer of Love". Please join me in Second Life at The Conservatory in St. John Woods, or tune in with your web browser on Friday, July 14, 2017 from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm (SLT) Pacific Daylight Time.
Once again it is time to celebrate the day Prudence was "born" in Second Life. I admit, I am not feeling very celebratory this year. The past year of my First Life has been so challenging, to say the least, that throwing a virtual party in SL feels more like a chore than a celebration. I no longer "live" in a region where an annual hurricane coincided with my RezDay. While that was never a problem for me, it did limit my options for parties. This year I have my own venue, The Lair, in Rosehaven, as well as a nice parcel next door. I've considered hosting a party at The Lair, but I am leaning more toward a summer aquatic theme and have begun decorating my home parcel for a "swim" party. On Sunday, August 19, beginning at noon SLT, my friends are welcome to drop by to play in the water with me. Mer and other aquatic avatars are encouraged, but not required. Swimwear should be appropriate for a moderate region. I may pre...
Comments
Post a Comment